|Tournament Facility Address:
8720 Wellington RD #50
About Angelstone Tournaments:
Angelstone Tournament’s sprawling 100 acre venue in Erin, Ontario showcases 5 competition rings, including the Angelstone’s Stadium – a tournament ring modeled after one of the world’s greatest show jumping venues in Lexington, Kentucky. Angelstone is an equestrian competition venue with a unique and welcoming spectator experience. The venue is widely regarded as one of North America’s most progressive show jumping venues, hosting world-calibre competitions that attract many of world’s top riders.
The 2015 Season at Angelstone:
2015 will be an incredibly exciting year for Angelstone as they get set to welcome the world during the weeks leading up to and following the Pam Am Games. Angelstone’s 2015 calendar of events include:
- June 24th ~ 28th: The Erin Welcome – The 2015 Angelstone Season officially opens with a week of FEI show jumping dedicated to celebrating the equestrian heritage of the town of Erin.
- July 1st ~ 5th: The Headwaters Cup – The second action-packed week of the season features the top regional pros competing for the coveted Headwaters Cup.
- July 10th ~ 12th: The Hunter Spectacular & The Great Pony Challenge – The Hunters take centre stage at Angelstone, featuring the Angelstone Hunter Derby, Great Pony Challenge and Hunter Nations Cup, three of the most competitive Hunter classes of the season.
- July 29th ~ August 2nd: Pan Am Celebration – Angelstone kicks off the biggest month of show jumping in Eastern Canada by welcoming riders from Brazil, Ecuador, Argentina, Mexico and more, as they test their skills against Canada’s best.
- August 5th ~ 9th: The Champions – Named after Olympic Gold Medalist and Angelstone supporter Eric Lamaze, this week features one of the largest Grand Prix purses in Eastern Canada and a Jr/Am clinic taught by the Canadian icon of show jumping.
- August 18th ~ 23rd: The National – Since it’s inception, The National has grown to become Angelstone’s largest event and will feature over 800 horses in 2015, making it one of the most competitive fields in Eastern North America.
- August 26th ~ 30th: The International – The Grand Finale to Angelstone’s 2015 season, and one of the highlights of the North American FEI circuit, attracting a roster of riders including Ian Millar, Kent Farrington, Leslie Burr-Howard, Quentin Judge and Georgina Bloomberg
This tournament Season at Angestone is going to be the best one yet!