If you are a new user, please register using the form below (existing users please log in above). The process for registering is as follows:
1. Create a user account
- Fill in the required information in the form below to obtain a user account. Click on the box requesting to be added to the Headwaters Horse Country newsletter mailing list so you don’t miss out on any events and/or marketing opportunities. You will immediately receive an email confirming that your registration has been received.
- Each registration requires approval before your user account becomes active. Once your account is approved, you will receive a confirmation email with your account details. This process takes 1-2 business days.
2. Add your business(es) & events
- Once your registration is approved, you can now log in at headwatershorsecountry.ca by clicking the log-in button on the right side of the top green toolbar. Once you log-in, a My Account section will appear in the toolbar. Select from the drop-down list in the My Account section to register your business(es) and add your events.
- All businesses and events require approval before appearing on the website. This process is 1-2 business days. Approval is based on confirming your business or event is located within the Headwaters region (Caledon, Dufferin Erin & King) and that it is an equine related listing.